OKRs – Objectives and Key Results for Perfex CRM
Please read before purchase: FAQ
The OKR (Objective and Key Results) is a goal system. It’s a simple tool for creating alignment and engagement around measurable goals. Big difference from traditional planning methods? OKRs are often established, tracked, and re-evaluated, usually on a quarterly basis. The OKR is a simple and fast process that enhances the perspective and creativity of each team. Alignment in the organization is one of the main benefits of OKR.
The goal is to get everyone moving in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a constant pace. The original OKR concept came from Intel and spread to other Silicon Valley companies. Google adopted OKR in 1999 during its first year. Today he supported Google’s growth from 40 employees to more than 60,000. Besides Google, OKRs are used by other companies, such as Spotify, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Airbnb. But the OKR system is not just for digital companies. Walmart, Target, The Guardian, Dun & Bradstreet, and ING Bank also use OKR.
OKR is a module for Perfex CRM. Not a standalone script.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://digiseva.xyz/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://digiseva.xyz/faq/
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato / developer.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.